Legal support for large and medium-sized food industry companies and trading companies. Representation in disputes with counterparties and controlling structures, consulting on environmental law and intellectual property.
We provide comprehensive support to enterprises in order to make the work of the internal legal service more efficient and to minimize the risks of disputes.
Rezolut’s lawyers have experience of working with regulatory authorities and understand the specifics of the food, trade and agro-industrial sectors.
We will analyze the activities of the company, give recommendations, help resolve legal issues with suppliers and recipients of products. Our portfolio includes successful projects on challenging claims from state bodies in environmental disputes, appealing the results of inspections by Rosptorebnadzor, protecting clients from raider seizure of business.
The services of food industry lawyers include:
- Legal analysis of the safety of doing business in the food industry: development of regulations, obtaining approvals, permits, analysis of transactions.
- Litigation with contractors, suppliers, tax authorities.
- Environmental disputes on claims of government agencies on air pollution, disputes with utilities regarding accrued payments.
- Disputes with inspection authorities, support of inspections, pre-trial settlement of claims of supervisory authorities;
- Disputes in the field of intellectual property and trademark protection.