Representing the interests of medium and large businesses in complex disputes, including with the participation of government agencies. Protection at all stages of the proceedings – from pre-trial settlement of disputes to enforcement proceedings.
We study in detail the situation of each client, offering non-standard solutions that make it possible to achieve the desired result. Our experience includes successful defense of construction, energy, manufacturing, trade, pharmaceutical, IT companies. Our statistics show that lawyers have won 90% of arbitration disputes, including those that influenced further law enforcement practice.
Representing the client’s interests includes:
- Pre-trial settlement of disputes in the arbitration process
- Representation of interests in courts of all instances
- Execution of a judicial act
Types of disputes to be resolved:
- Litigation in the field of real estate (disputes over rights, challenging the cadastral value, disputes in the market for shared construction, lease disputes)
- Litigation under construction contracts, supply, lease, services;
- Tax disputes;
- Corporate disputes;
- Disputes in the field of resource use (housing and communal services);
- Disputes in the field of insolvency (bankruptcy);
- Disputes in the field of public procurement;
- Disputes in the field of ecology and subsoil use.